1. Get involved and join an organization
2. Set goals, make a plan, and establish deadlines
3. Get organized! Clean your work space, make list, purchase a calendar
4. Do not be afraid to ask for help when you are overwhelmed, stressed out, or lack knowledge on a subject of interest
5. Invest your time in new hobbies/interest. Try new things and experience something you have never tried before.
6. Remember to give yourself downtime. College can be stressful and allowing yourself time to relax can help refresh your mind and body.
7. Prioritize! To best manage your time it importance to organize your assignments and task in order of importance